Details: Provogue Records is proud to announce the 25th anniversary re-issue of Kenny Wayne Shepherd's highest selling album to date, 'Trouble Is...', which has been re-recorded for a new physical product run. The re-issue will be available on CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, Earbook, and for the very first time, a 2LP vinyl configuration that wasn't part of the initial 1997 release. The initial run of 'Trouble Is...' sold 1 million copies, and was certified platinum in 1999. The album had 4 Top 10 hits including "Slow Ride", "Somehow, Somewhere, Someway", "Everything is Broken", and the No. 1 hit, "Blue On Black". Additionally, the song "Blue On Black" won the award for Rock Song of the Year at 1998 Billboard Music Awards. 'Trouble Is...25' is available everywhere December 2nd, 2022.
- Slow Ride
- True Lies
- Blue On Black
- Everything Is Broken
- I Don't Live Today
- (Long) Gone
- Somehow Somewhere Someway
- I Found Love (When I Found You)
- King's Highway
- Nothing To Do With Love
- Chase The Rainbow
- Troubel Is…
- Ballad Of A Thin Man
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.