Details: Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the third solo album from the Grammy-winning rapper, producer and songwriter. Over the course of the album, Cudi expands his Hip Hop galaxy through ethereal production, iridescent soundscapes, and airtight rhyming. Born in a nexus somewhere between Dr. Dre's 2001 and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Indicud is a trip all it's own. His friends also play a big part in the story as it unfolds. King Chip cruises along on the hazy and hypnotic first single "Just What I Am". It's classic Cudi with it's smoky refrain, vibrant rapping, and unforgettable hook. Meanwhile, "King Wizard" proves to be an apropos title for the album's creator as some of his most groundbreaking work to date.
- The Resurrection of Scott Mescudi
- Just What I Am Feat. King Chip
- Young Lady Feat. Father John Misty
- King Wizard
- Solo Dolo Part II Feat. Kendrick Lamar
- Girls Feat. Too $Hort
- New York City Rage Fest
- Red Eye Feat. Haim
- Mad Solar
- Beez Feat. Rza
- Brothers Feat. King Chip ; A$AP Rocky
- Burn Baby Burn
- Lord of the Sad and Lonely
- Cold Blooded
- Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends) Feat. Michael Bolton ; King CH
- The Flight of the Moon Man
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.