Details: Double vinyl LP pressing. What It Means To Be A King is the first posthumous album from late Chicago legend, King Von. Known as one of the great storytellers in modern hip-hop, Von's untimely passing in November 2020 came on the verge of him reaching superstardom, with his album Welcome To O'Block hitting number thirteen on the Billboard 200. Fans can finally expect to hear the finished product of the lead single, "Don't Play That", which Von himself teased on social media while still with us. Joining Von, the album features appearances from 21 Savage, G Herbo, Fivio Foreign, Moneybagg Yo, Lil Durk, Polo G, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie, Dreezy, OMB Peezy, Boss Top & DqFromDaO. Long Live King Von
- Where I'm from
- Facetime (Feat. G Herbo)
- Don't Play That (Feat. 21 Savage)
- Straight to It (Feat. Fivio Foreign)
- Trust Nothing (Feat. Moneybagg Yo)
- Evil Twins (Feat. Lil Durk)
- Too Real
- Let It Bust (Feat. Polo G)
- My Fault (Feat. a Boogie Wit Da Hoodie)
- Change My Life
- Hard to Trust (Feat. Dreezy)
- Get Back (Feat. Boss Top ; Dqfrmdao)
- Get It Done (Feat. Omb Peezy)
- Chase the Bag
- Go N Get Em (Feat. Boss Top)
- Grandson for President
- Family Dedication Outro
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.