Edition: Black Double Vinyl
Publisher: Interscope Records
Details: Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fifth studio album from the best-selling singer/songwriter. Joanne is the long-awaited follow-up to Gaga's last solo effort Artpop which debuted at #1 on the Billboard top 200 albums chart and is certified platinum. Gaga collaborated with several producers on the record, including Mark Ronson, Jeff Bhasker, BloodPop and RedOne, and co-produced the majority of the material. The music of Joanne features "stripped-down" soft rock and dance-pop styles in order to emphasis the singer's vocal abilities, unlike on Artpop. Lyrically, the album delves on the theme of family and life's emotions, with the death of her father's sister, Joanne Stefani Germanotta, having a deep influence on the record. Commercially, Joanne became Gaga's fourth album to reach #1 in the United States, and also topped the charts in Argentina, Brazil, Taiwan and the international charts of Japan and Korea, while reaching the Top Ten in over 15 territories.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.