Details: Triple VInyl LP pressing includes a bonus live show on the second and third LPs. Digitally remastered edition of the Hard Rock quartet's 1969 debut album housed in a gatefold sleeve with eight page booklet. Led Zeppelin were one of the most innovative and successful groups in modern music. The band has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide. Led Zeppelin continues to be honored for it's pivotal role in music history. The band was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005, and a year later was awarded with the Polar Music Prize in Stockholm.
- Good Times Bad Times
- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
- You Shook Me
- Dazed and Confused
- Your Time Is Gonna Come
- Black Mountain Side
- Communication Breakdown
- I Can't Quit You Baby
- How Many More Times
- Good Times Bad Times/Communication Breakdown (Live in Paris 1969)
- You Shook Me (Live in Paris 1969)
- Heartbreaker (Live in Paris 1969)
- Dazed and Confused (Live in Paris 1969)
- White Summer/Black Mountain Side (Live in Paris 1969)
- Moby Dick (Live in Paris 1969)
- I Can't Quit You Baby (Live in Paris 1969)
- How Many More Times (Live in Paris 1969)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.