Edition: 20th Anniversary 4xLP
Publisher: Warner Records
Details: Limited four vinyl LP pressing includes Hybrid Theory, Reanimation (2LP), and B-sides & Rarities. Digitally remastered and expanded 20th Anniversary edition. Includes bonus b-side. Released in October 2000, Linkin Park's groundbreaking debut album - Hybrid Theory - is a melting pot of heavy alternative rock, hip-hop and electronic flourishes that inspired a new genre of music and a generation of dedicated fans, who continue to be loyal followers of the band. Additionally, the band's sound influenced many young bands who related to the intense and emotional musical style. Hybrid Theory was the best-selling album of 2001 in the US and has since exceeded 11 million album sales in the US, qualifying for the rare Billboard "Diamond" award. Hybrid Theory's success was supported by intensive touring, and three successful singles: "One Step Closer," "Crawling," and "In The End. " The band won their first Grammy Award for "Crawling" as Best Rock Performance.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.