Details: This year marks the 30th anniversary of Liz Phair's beloved debut record, Exile In Guyville, which was first released on June 22, 1993 via Matador. On October 20th, Matador Records will reissue the album on limited edition purple vinyl. An 18-track double album loosely framed as a song-by-song reply to The Rolling Stones' Exile on Main St., Exile In Guyville was dubbed a classic upon arrival. The album's profile has only risen in the ensuing years. It is now regarded as an iconic work and a feminist landmark, recently cracking the top ten of Pitchfork's "Best 150 Albums of the 1990s" (#4) and the top 100 of Rolling Stone's "Best 500 Albums of All Time" (#56). Liz Phair has continued to defy expectations and break barriers. She has released five albums, sold over five million records, composed music for television, and received two Grammy ® nominations. In 2019, she published a memoir titled Horror Stories. On her most recent full-length, Soberish (2021), Phair reunited with Exile in Guyville producer Brad Wood. Today, three decades after the release of her debut, Phair's influence in contemporary music - and particularly over female voices - resonates more strongly than ever. A1. 6'1" A2. Help Me Mary A3. Glory A4. Dance of the Seven Veils A5. Never Said B1. Soap Star Joe B2. Explain It To Me B3. Canary B4. Mesmerizing C1. Fuck and Run C2. Girls! Girls! Girls! C3. Divorce Song C4. Shatter C5. Flower D1. Johnny Sunshine D2. Gunshy D3. Stratford-On-Guy D4. Strange Loop
- Help Me Mary
- Dance of the Seven Veils
- Never Said
- Soap Star Joe
- Explain It to Me
- FNCK and Run
- Girls! Girls! Girls!
- Divorce Song
- Johnny Sunshine
- Strange Loop
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.