Edition: Limited Edition Blue
Publisher: Tonequake Records
Details: Ever the nomad, in 2020 Ryan Karazija found himself someplace new with a piano. The batch of songs he wrote quickly coalesced into 'maybe tomorrow...' Collaborating with Mike Lindsay and Andrew Scheps (the same team since "0"), Low Roar's fifth full length studio album took shape. Ryan's voice as a singer and a songwriter comes through strongly, making this instantly recognizable as a Low Roar record, but there is also something new, with expansive arrangements, intricate vocals, live brass and ever-present wind chimes. Maybe tomorrow... is a beautiful record, meant to be listened to in one sitting, and it will transport you.
2 Sleep Peacefully
3 F***ed Up
5 Fade Away
6 Burial Ground
7 Stay Calm, Keep Quiet
8 Everything to Lose
10 Bye Bye
12 Everything to Lose (Single Edit)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.