Details: Just nine months after his 3x Grammy-nominated record Growin' Up was released, reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year Luke Combs is back with a new companion album, Gettin' Old, releasing March 24 via River House Artists/Columbia Nashville. In advance of the release, lead track, "Growin' Up and Gettin' Old," written by Combs, Rob Snyder and Channing Wilson, is out now. Produced by Combs, Chip Matthews and Jonathan Singleton, Gettin' Old is Combs' fourth full-length album following 2022's Growin' Up, 2019's 3x Platinum What You See is What You Get and his 4x Platinum debut, This One's For You. Across these eighteen new tracks, Combs continues to establish himself as one of music's most authentic and powerful voices, as he reaches new lyrical depths exploring themes of family, legacy, love and personal growth.
- Growin' Up and Gettin' Old
- Hannah Ford Road
- Back 40 Back
- You Found Yours
- The Beer the Band and the Barstool
- See Me Now
- A Song Was Born
- My Song Will Never Die
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Love You Anyway
- Take You with Me
- Fast Car
- Tattoo on a Sunburn
- 5 Leaf Clover
- Fox in the Henhouse
- The Part
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.