Edition: Limited Edition
Publisher: Dualtone Music Group
Details: Multi-platinum selling GRAMMY-nominated band The Lumineers are back with their fourth record, BRIGHTSIDE, releasing January 14, 2022 on Dualtone. Coming off the success of their darkly cinematic third record III, Wesley Schultz and Jeremiah Fraites' latest work is their most spontaneous and joyous yet, featuring their ever-more-sophisticated songwriting and arranging and production from longtime producer and friend Simone Felice. The lead single and title track "BRIGHTSIDE, " recorded in just one day, sets off the album with an anthemic bang, touching on themes of love and American life and featuring the foot-stomping, arena-filling sound the band has become beloved for worldwide. "... this time it was bare bones, " Schultz expressed. "We started demoing in Jer's basement and didn't even touch the computer - we just used my phone to record voice memos on, and that was what we sent to Simone. For me, it was about wanting to have more curiosity in the studio and not have everything all dialed in. It felt like a new path."
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.