Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2019 release. Two-time Grammy-nominated band The Lumineers are back with their third album, III, a cinematic piece presented as a narrative in three chapters, with each one centering on one main character. III's concept began while the band was writing in the Catskill mountains, where producer Simone Felice works. Decidedly darker than their previous work in concept, but replete with their trademark expressive vocals and dynamic arrangements, III boldly and expertly goes in an artistic direction not yet traveled by the band. The Lumineers have enjoyed substantial commercial success; their 2012 self-titled debut was certified triple-platinum in 2018, and their sophomore album Cleopatra was certified platinum in the same year after it's 2016 release. They've had multiple #1 hits on the Triple A and Alternative radio charts, and have sold out tours across the world; over 300,000 tickets were sold on 2017's Cleopatra world tour. The Lumineers have also supported icons and their musical heroes on the road, including Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and U2's Joshua Tree tour.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.