Details: Vinyl LP pressing. 2023 release. A follow-up to her critically acclaimed 2020 LP Daughter, Nothing's Gonna Stand in My Way Again continues the evolution of Loveless (she/her/they/them): a fiercely brave writer who bluntly assesses their life in song. Their trademark candidness and razor-sharp wit remain as they lay bare their raw pain-struggles with alcohol and depression, a breakup with their longtime boyfriend, and uncertainty about the future-but here Loveless' voice is wiser and more controlled. And while she holds onto a vintage country heart and a heartland rock soul, this album also presents something new and matured: a sound akin to Rumors and Tusk-era Fleetwood Mac. Nothing's Gonna Stand in My Way Again (named one of Pitchfork's most anticipated albums of the year) is not only a break-up record drifting back to some of the best of it's kind, like Richard & Linda Thompson's Shoot Out the Lights, Superchunk's Foolish and, of course, Rumors. It's also a reminder to keep improving oneself, taking ownership and moving forward-alone, if needed. Captivating and complex, it's a triumphant moment from an artist who's continuing their stride.
- Song About You
- Poor Boy
- Sex and Money
- Do the Right Thing
- French Restaurant
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.