Details: Double milky clear/hot pink/sky blue marble colored vinyl LPs in custom clear printed sleeves, eight 12" x 12" lyric cards, one 24" x 24" silver print poster printed on Lumina Platinum colored paper all house in a tri-fold jacket and packaged in a double-walled slipcase with rainbow foil and embossed detail in celebration of the album's 5 year anniversary. Mac Miller's Swimming marked a pivotal point in the late artist's career. His devotion to constant sonic exploration and artistic reinvention had already been well-documented prior to the album's release - the quantum leap from his Billboard chart-topping debut Blue Slide Parkto his sophomore album Watching Movies with the Sound Off, his tour de force as a producer on his 2014 mixtape Faces and ability to direct a full band on 2016's The Divine Feminine were evidence of his steadfast commitment to growth in his craft. Yet upon it's release, Swimming was immediately understood by both his fans and critics alike as the high water mark of his career: an album that perfectly showcased the musical chops he had developed vocally and instrumentally over the course of a decade. The album has stood the test of time as one of his greatest musical statements.
- Come Back to Earth
- Hurt Feelings
- What's the Use?
- Self Care
- Small Worlds
- Conversation Pt. 1
- Jet Fuel
- So It Goes
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.