Details: Limited red vinyl LP pressing including extra song not available on CD version: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen". Merry Christmas is the first Christmas album, and the fourth studio album, by Mariah Carey. Released by Columbia Records on November 1, 1994, the album features cover versions of popular Christmas tunes and original material. Carey worked with Walter Afanasieff, with whom she wrote all of the original tracks, as well as producing Carey's interpretations of the covered material. The album produced the worldwide classic single, "All I Want for Christmas Is You". Merry Christmas has sold 15 million copies worldwide and is one of the best-selling Christmas albums of all time.
- Silent Night (Album Version) Carey Mariah 3:39
- All I Want for Christmas Is You Carey Mariah 3:59
- O Holy Night (Album Version) Carey Mariah 4:27
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (Album Version) Carey Mariah 2:33
- Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) (Album Version) Carey Mariah 4:32
- Joy to the World Carey Mariah 4:18
- Jesus Born on This Day (Album Version) Carey Mariah 3:41
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town Carey Mariah 3:24
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo) Carey Mariah 2:59
- Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child Carey Mariah 4:26
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Album Version) Carey Mariah 1:19
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.