Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Double black and white colored vinyl LP pressing. 2019 release. Love+Fear is an album set split into two eight-song collections and lands as Marina's fourth full-length record since she released her critically-acclaimed third album, Froot, in 2015. Love+Fear are both lush, vibrant and powerful representations of the two main emotional driving forces behind human responses. Love is filled with a longing to enjoy life and a desire to unite and empower, while Fear sees Marina delve into matters of purpose and insecurity, also touching on conversations surrounding gender inequality and more broadly, the abuse of power. Love+Fear are declamations that showcase these polarizing sides of human nature. Marina spent the last two years writing and recording the new record across London, Sweden and LA with esteemed names including Noonie Bao, Sam de Jong, Oscar Görres, Camille Purcell, Justin Parker and Joe Janiak.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.