Details: Past // Present // Future (Deluxe) Vinyl LP pressing. 2023 release, the debut studio album by pop punk band Meet Me at the Altar. Critically acclaimed rock trio Meet Me @ The Altar have announced their highly-anticipated debut album Past // Present // Future. "I wanted to make a video that shows me at my most vulnerable place: completely without makeup where I am my true natural self," shares singer Edith Victoria on "TMI." "The song is about low self-esteem, anxiety, and self-hatred. I know everyone experiences these deep emotions, so I made it my mission to let people know that they are not alone in it. It's normal to have trouble accepting yourself, flaws and all - I wanted everyone to know that they aren't alone in their darkness." Calling upon iconic producer John Fields (Jonas Brothers, P!NK, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato), the 11-track album sheds any notion of sonic limitations. The band explains of the record: "The things we hold from our past inform who we are now and where we might go. This album pays homage to the music we loved growing up while reflecting our modern-day lives, sounds, and experiences." Past // Present // Future is available now via Fueled By Ramen.
- Rocket Science
- Same Language
- Thx 4 Nothin’
- King of Everything
- It’s Over For Me
- Need Me
- A Few Tomorrows
- Say It (To My Face)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.