Ship to Shore PhonoCo. is proud to present the original Game Boy Advance soundtrack to CAPCOM’s Mega Man Battle Network 2, available on vinyl for the very first time!
Following the success of Mega Man Battle Network earlier in 2001, this much beloved sequel hit Japanese GBAs just in time for Christmas (with North America & Europe getting their copies in 2002). Upgrading the game mechanics improved playability immensely but it was Yoshino Aoki’s score which cemented the experience into the joy centres of players’ brains over twenty years ago.
Yoshino Aoki (Breath of Fire III & IV) was no stranger to the Mega Man franchise, having already worked on Mega Man X3 as an arranger for its CD release and performing as a vocalist on the Mega Man Battle & Chase score, but for Mega Man Battle Network 2 she was given full composer duties. Her ability to set the perfect mood with catchy, melodic tunes caused many a player’s battery to run low from them backtracking certain sections just to listen to the music again!
Now newly remastered and available on an exclusive limited edition vinyl variant, featuring original artwork from the CAPCOM archives, this is bound to sell out fast and is not a title that should be missed!
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.