Description: After re-launching his career in the late nineties with a string of singles on Fondle Em Records, leading up to the instant-classic Operation: Doomsday album, MF Doom relentlessly pushed forward, always innovating along the way, building what has become one of the most storied and revered careers in the world of Hip Hop. One apex point along that journey took place circa 2003/2004 with DOOM releasing Viktor Vaughn Parts 1 & 2, Madvillainy with Madlib (a legend in his own right), King Geedorah's Take Me To Your Leader, and MM.Food all in that short and explosive timeframe. While all of those projects have been revered by fans and critics alike, MM.Food is the only album that officially exists as the proper follow-up to Operation: Doomsday. MM.Food finds DOOM digging deep into vocal soundbytes related, as well as fitting to his namesake and artistic vision, meticulously building a cohesive album narrative. Diligence in mind, his writing is as sharp, witty and often shocking as ever. Production-wise, DOOM utilizes a fine blend of familiar and obscure sample sources, complimentarily working together to both satisfy and intrigue. And, while MM.Food is mostly the work of a mad scientist in his secret lair, a sprinkling of super-villain team ups with Count Bass D, Madlib, PNS of The Molemen, Stahhr, and Mr. Fantastik, all add to the album's overall flavor. Even after all these years MM.Food remains a satisfying feast for both returning true believers, as well as herds of new fans who happily and eventually find their listening ears in the clutches of DOOM.
1 Beef Rapp
2 Hoe Cakes
3 Potholderz Feat. Count Bass D
4 One Beer
5 Deep Fried Frenz
6 Poo-Putt Platter
9 Fig Leaf Bi-Carbonate
10 Kon Karne
11 Guinnesses Feat. Angelika & 4Ize
12 Kon Queso
13 Rapp Snitch Knishes Feat. Mr. Fantastik
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.