Edition: Black Vinyl
Publisher: Metal Face Records
Details: Operation: Doomsday is the debut solo album by American hip hop artist MF DOOM, marking his return to the hip hop scene after KMD's demise. It was released as CD & 2/LP on Fondle 'Em Records in April 20, 1999, and reissued by Sub Verse Records in 2011 with a slightly altered track listing. The album was financed by MF Grimm who also supplied many of the samples in his capacity as executive producer. The album was also recorded in his basement. Despite this, he has never been paid any of the royalties he was entitled to, leading to a beef between the two artists for a period of time in the mid-2000s.
- Side A -
1 The Time We Faced Doom (Skit)
3 Rhymes Like Dimes
4 The Finest
5 Back in the Days (Skit)
6 Go with the Flow
7 Tick, Tick
8 Red & Gold
9 The Hands of Doom
- Side B -
1 Who You Think I Am?
2 Doom, Are You Awake? (Skit)
5 The M.I.C
6 The Mystery of Doom (Skit)
7 Dead Bent
8 Gas Drawls
10 Hero Vs. Villain (Epilogue)
11 Side Three
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.