Details: Miami Horror, which began as a solo project by producer Benjamin Plant, extract ethereal melodies from down-tempo nocturnal soundscapes punctuated by a funky strut, echoes of guitars, glossy electronics, and luminous pop. 2021 sees Miami Horror release a 10th anniversary reissue of their seminal 2010 debut, the ARIA-nominated album Illumination. "I started working on 'Illumination' at around 19-years-old and finished it by 24," Plant explains. "You're going through the crossover period of being a teenager to an adult. You still have a lot of life ahead of you, but you see the world innocently. The album was made during this crossover in my life where I got to see something come to fruition. I was in the imaginative period where you don't have the burdens of adulthood yet. The music focuses on the wonder of the adventure itself. I had started to rekindle that feeling before the re-release. Everything was coming full circle, and it felt like the perfect moment to reintroduce this." Highlighted by such anthems as "I Look To You" (feat. Kimbra), "Holidays" (feat. Alan Paloma) and "Sometimes."
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.