Details: 180 gram audiophile black vinyl in a heavyweight cardboard sleeve with linen laminate finish features the 1996 mix by Mark Wilder for the Grammy Award-winning Box Set "Miles Davis Gil Evans The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings." Miles Davis is regarded to be one of the most influential and acclaimed figures in the history of jazz and 20th-century music. Quiet Nights is a mix of situations and sources: Brazilian folk ("Prenda Minha", titled "Song #2" on the album), Spanish classical ("Adelita" by guitar pioneer Francisco Tárrega, here called "Song #1"), and a few ballads, including one that stands out from the rest of the big band album: "Summer Night," a quintet take featuring Miles playing muted then open trumpet and the start of a new band: tenor saxophonist George Coleman, pianist Victor Feldman, bassist Ron Carter, and drummer Frank Butler.
- Song #2
- Once Upon a Summertime
- Aos Pes Da Cruz
- Song #1
- Wait Till You See Her
- Summer Night
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.