Details: Earth A.D./Wolfs Blood is the last album released by American horror punk band Misfits to feature founding member and lead vocalist, Glenn Danzig. Danzig released it on his Plan 9 label in December 1983, two months after he played his last concert with the band. It was noticeably harder and faster than their previous releases, showing more of a hardcore punk sound. Since it's release it has often been referred to as simply "Earth A.D." amongst fans. Originally released as a 9 song LP, it was later issued with the three tracks of the Die, Die My Darling EP incorporated into the track listing: "Die, Die My Darling", "Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" and "We Bite". Glenn Danzig has said that the tracks "Bloodfeast" and "Death Comes Ripping" were originally intended for Samhain's first release, but were added to what would be the Misfits' final record in a last-ditch effort to save the band. Metallica covered "Die, Die My Darling" for their 1998 cover album Garage Inc, as well as "Green Hell", which was originally covered by Metallica for their 1987 album, Garage Days Re-Revisited, as part of a medley with "Last Caress". British extreme metal band Cradle of Filth covered "Death Comes Ripping" for their 1999 release From the Cradle to Enslave.
- Earth A.D. 2:09
- Queen Wasp 1:32
- Devilock 1:26
- Death Comes Ripping 1:53
- Green Hell 1:53
- Wolfs Blood 1:13
- Demonomania 0:45
- Bloodfeast 2:29
- Hellhound 1:16
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.