Details: Darla Records is pleased to offer the expanded 20th Anniversary Edition of My Morning Jacket's classic breakthrough record At Dawn with the added bonus of a complete Jim James live acoustic set of seven tracks recorded by Erik Wofford in the Radiology X-ray Room of the old Student Health Center, University of Texas, March 17, 2001, just three weeks before the release of At Dawn. The live performance was recorded and later broadcast on KVRX. Featured all together here for the first time are six previously unreleased tracks from the session, plus Bermuda Highway (Live KVRX) from the same, which is also featured on the compilation Chapter 2: Early Recordings. This is a recording of outstanding quality and captures a peak performance by Jim James. (Clear with Metallic Gold Vinyl)
- A1. at Dawn
- A2. Lowdown
- A3. the Way That He Sings
- A4. Death the Easy Way
- B1. Hopefully
- B2. Bermuda Highway
- B3. Honest Man
- C1. Xmas Curtain (Album Version)
- C2. Just Because I Do
- C3. If It Smashes Down
- C4. I Needed It Most
- D1. Phone Went West
- D2. Strangulation!
- D3. Untitled
- A1. Bermuda Highway (Live KVRX)
- A2. Lowdown (Live KVRX)
- A3. Hopefully (Live KVRX)
- A4. Nashville to Kentucky (Live KVRX)
- B1. I Needed It Most (Live KVRX)
- B2. I Will Be There When You Die (Live KVRX)
- B3. Just Because I Do (Live KVRX)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.