Edition: Coke Bottle Clear Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Hopeless Records
Details: Rain in July is the first release from Neck Deep, a Welsh pop punk band from Wrexham, Wales, formed in 2012, consisting of Ben Barlow (vocals), Lloyd Roberts (guitar), Matt West (guitar), Fil Thorpe-Evans (bass) and Dani Washington (drums). Neck Deep formed in 2012 as a bedroom project of Lloyd Roberts and Ben Barlow. After releasing two tracks, that would eventually form part of Rain in July, the online response inspired them to pursue Neck Deep further and release their first EP a few months later. Barlow and Roberts recruited friends and musicians from the local music scene, one of them being Matt West, who was in the Wrexham hardcore band Spires with Lloyd at the time. Fil Thorpe-Evans would later join the band as bassist after leaving Lincoln based post-hardcore band Climates.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.