Details: Hailing from the Welsh town of Wrexham, Neck Deep has always been the band that wanted to do things their own way and didn't take themselves too seriously. A band that wore the phrase "Generic Pop Punk" as a badge of honor, seemingly daring people to underestimate them, turned heads when they ascended to the throne as the kings of pop punk, headlining Warped Tour, playing arenas with Blink 182 and Lil Wayne, releasing multiple pop punk classic albums, and putting out not one but 3 viral songs on TikTok, including "Wish You Were Here" from 2017's massive album The Peace And The Panic. Songs like "In Bloom", "Motion Sickness", and "Where Do We Go When We Go" have become mainstays on any emo nite playlist in the world.With a new album coming in late 2023/early 2024, the band is reissuing the seminal classic on vinyl, The Peace And The Panic, celebrating the resurgence of pop punk and proving that they are anything but generic.
- Motion Sickness
- Happy Judgement Day
- The Grand Delusion
- In Bloom
- Don't Wait (FT. Sam Carter)
- Critical Mistake
- Wish You Were Here
- Heavy Lies
- 19 Seventy Sumthin'
- Where Do We Go When We Go
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.