Edition: Double Vinyl
Publisher: Big Brother Recording
Details: Remastered edition of Oasis' classic debut album. 'In 20 years' time, people will buy DEFINITELY MAYBE and listen to it for what it was. That's what is important.' Noel Gallagher, August 1994. Remarkably confident words from a guitarist on the eve of his band's debut album release. But Oasis were always certain in their abilities - and the public were just as clear the five-piece were on the right track. Let's get the statistics out of the way. On it's release in August 1994, DEFINITELY MAYBE sold a record-breaking 86,000 copies in it's first week, the highest first-week sales for a debut album in Britain. It has since gone on to sell 5 million around the world. Over the course of their eight albums until disbanding in 2009, Oasis sold over 70 million albums. More importantly, the songs sound as fresh and relevant today as they did 20 years ago. A hunger to escape will always sound vital, especially if it's sung as mesmerically as Liam Gallagher and written with the urgency of Liam's older brother Noel.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.