Details: To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the band's first full-length studio album, The Oh Hellos present a special re-mastered re-issue of Through The Deep, Dark Valley in three different formats: digital, black 180g vinyl, and a limited Deluxe Edition vinyl.Remastered for the occasion, the re-issue offers fans a chance to hear the music in a new light, and refresh their relationship with the album. The Deluxe Edition houses the album in a stunning, one-of-a-kind "pop-up jacket" designed by Alan Hynes, on 180g orange galaxy vinyl, presented in a windowed lift-off box displaying the layered artwork inside. "When we first wrote Through the Deep, Dark Valley, we wanted the album to flow like a narrative," says Tyler Heath. "Ever since, it's been a pattern we've found ourselves leaning into more and more with every record. To celebrate that original narrative spirit a decade later, we wanted this anniversary re-issue to feel a little like a pop-up storybook that draws you in for the journey. We also enlisted the talented Charlie Kramsky to shine up our old recordings into a new Ten Year Anniversary Remaster." Through The Deep, Dark Valley is a self-contained concept album, so for best results should be listened to in it's entirety, in order, in one sitting.
- The Valley (2022 Remaster)
- Like the Dawn (2022 Remaster)
- Eat You Alive (2022 Remaster)
- Second Child Restless Child (2022 Remaster)
- Wishing Well (2022 Remaster)
- In Memoriam (2022 Remaster)
- The Lament of Eustace Scrubb (2022 Remaster)
- I Was Wrong (2022 Remaster)
- I Have Made Mistakes (2022 Remaster)
- The Truth Is a Cave (2022 Remaster)
- The Valley (Reprise) [2022 Remaster]
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.