Details: Limited vinyl LP pressing. This album, first released in 1967, collects Patsy Cline's biggest hits. Producer Owen Bradley surrounds Cline's full-throated, emotionally charged vocals with lush, sophisticated arrangements that set the standard for Nashville's "countrypolitan" sound. The album consists of Cline's biggest hits between 1957 and 1963. The album contains Patsy Cline's signature hits including "Walkin' After Midnight," "I Fall to Pieces," "Crazy," "She's Got You," "Leavin' On Your Mind," "Sweet Dreams," and "Faded Love." The version for "Walkin' After Midnight" was pulled from the 1961 recordings rather than the original recording made in 1956 while Cline was still under her Four Star Records contract. "So Wrong" and "Strange," two lesser known hits, are also included. Several songs are included that were never hits on the American Country or Pop Top 100 Charts: "You're Stronger Than Me," "Why Can't He Be You" and "Back in Baby's Arms." A slower version of "You're Stronger Than Me" was a b-side to the single "So Wrong" back in 1962, but this collection contains Cline's initial recording of the song that was never released. The released version made it's way to #103 on the U.S. pop charts. "Why Can't He Be You?" was a b-side to the single "Heartaches" and reached the #107 position on the U.S. pop charts. "Back in Baby's Arms" was a #1 hit in Australia briefly in 1963.
- Walkin' After Midnight Patsy Cline the Jordanaires 2:00
- Sweet Dreams (Of You) Patsy Cline 2:33
- Crazy Patsy Cline the Jordanaires 2:41
- I Fall to Pieces Patsy Cline the Jordanaires 2:49
- So Wrong Patsy Cline 3:01
- Strange Patsy Cline 2:10
- Back in Baby's Arms Patsy Cline 2:04
- She's Got You Patsy Cline 2:58
- Faded Love Patsy Cline 3:43
- Why Can't He Be You Patsy Cline 3:27
- You're Stronger Than Me Patsy Cline 2:51
- Leavin' on Your Mind Patsy Cline 2:25
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.