From 2 To 3 is the new album from Peach Pit. This new album draws inspiration from 60s-70s rock and folk music, with the band citing Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Eagles, Glen Campbell, and George Harrison as their biggest influences.
If friendship had a sound, it would be Peach Pit. The wistful grooves, glassy guitars, and sun-kissed melodies feel like they could only be made by musicians who have spent close to a lifetime (or at least half of their lives) together. The Vancouver quartet—Neil Smith [vocals, guitar], Chris Vanderkooy [guitar], Peter Wilton [bass], and Mikey Pascuzzi [drums]—trace their union back to high school.
Peach Pit gained traction with their 2017 full-length debut album, Being So Normal, and graced the bills of festivals such as Shaky Knees Festival, Bonnaroo, Firefly Festival and many more. In 2020 Peach Pit revealed You and Your Friends, which DIY Mag hailed as “12 tracks of infectious indie-pop gems” while Atwood Magazine described the band as being “at the cutting edge of the alternative music scene.” And now Peach Pit carry this momentum into 2022, and kick off the next chapter of the band and their friendship with From 2 To 3.
PEACH PIT / FROM 2 TO 3
- Up Granville
- Lips Like Yours
- Pepsi on the House
- Look Out!
- Everything About You
- Give Up Baby Go
- Last Days of Lonesome
- Drips on a Wire
- From 2 to 3
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.