Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Drift, their fifth studio album sees Pianos Become the Teeth taking another sonic step forward to craft a musical statement that truly transcends genres.
For the recording of Drift, the band took it back to basics, starting at a family -owned cabin in the woods of Virginia, that they transformed into an analog recording studio. The band lived together, recorded together and ate dinners together where they would listen to the day's recordings, talk about them and pull them apart and reworking them, creating what may be their finest album to date. Per front man Kyle Durfey," Something that we really took away from this experience was just the connection we had together. We produced the record ourselves with our longtime friend/collaborator/engineer Kevin Bernsten who recorded our first two records." The recordings that the band created using innovative recording techniques, recording 100%analog are sonically transportive and certain to mystify and inspire generations of recording artists. All the echoes were made with old echoplexes and tape delay, which made for a really organic record. With Bersten's help the band was able to take some of the weirder and more ambitious ideas they had and turned them into reality making this a fantastic album for immersive headphone listening.
3 The Tricks
5 The Days
8 Hate Chase
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.