Details: A re-release of the 1995 UK number 1 live album from the legendary Pink Floyd, now pressed on 180g vinyl across 4 LPs with remastered audio, included with a 52-page hardback book. 'PULSE' was compiled by James Guthrie, using various performances from the band's 1994 Division Bell tour across the UK and Europe featuring David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright. The album includes 'The Dark Side of the Moon' performed in full, as well as a whole side dedicated to the show's encore.
- Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-57)
- Astronomy Domine
- What Do You Want from Me
- Learning to Fly
- Keep Talking
- Coming Back to Life
- Hey You
- A Great Day for Freedom
- High Hopes
- Another Brick in the Wall (Part Two)
- One of These Days
- Speak to Me
- Breathe (In the Air)
- On the Run
- The Great Gig in the Sky
- Us and Them
- Any Colour You Like
- Brain Damage
- Wish You Were Here
- Comfortably Numb
- Run Like Hell
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.