Details: Vinyl LP repressing of this 1992 album, released to coincide with the album's 20th Anniversary. Pi*ed off and angry is the best way to describe Rage Against the Machine's first album. A fierce mix of hip-hop, punk & heavy rock exploded all over the music scene in 1992. At first sight an unlikely band; Tom Morello, a nerdy guitar hero who played his guitar like a DJ, political activist Zack de la Rocha who spitted out his lyrics with a vengeance. Together with Brad Wilk on drums and Tim C. on bass they produced one of the most angry records of 90's. The album even contained, dare we say it, hit singles like 'Killing in the name of' and 'Bullet in the head'. Put the needle on the record and get blown away (again)!
- Killing in the Name
- Take the Power Back
- Settle for Nothing
- Bullet in the Head
- Know Your Enemy
- Wake Up
- Fistful of Steel
- Township Rebellion
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.