Details: Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Sehnsucht (English "Longing") is the second studio album by German industrial metal band Rammstein, released on 25 August 1997. Sehnsucht is the only album entirely in German to be certified platinum by the RIAA in the US. Rammstein formed in 1994 in Berlin. Throughout it's existence, Rammstein's six-man lineup has remained unchanged-lead guitarist Richard Z. Kruspe, bassist Oliver "Ollie" Riedel, drummer Christoph "Doom" Schneider, lead vocalist Till Lindemann, rhythm guitarist Paul H. Landers, and keyboardist Christian "Flake" Lorenz. The band helped to found a subgenre within German hard rock and metal that became known as Neue Deutsche Härte. The majority of their songs are in German, but they have also performed songs entirely or partially in other languages including English, Spanish, French, and Russian.
- Bestrafe Mich
- Du Hast
- BÜCK Dich
- Spiel Mit Mir
- Alter Mann
- KÜSS Mich (Fellfrosch)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.