Four times BRIT nominated, RAYE is one of the most streamed artists in the world with over 2.3 billion streams of her music. She has a double-platinum, four platinum, two gold and three silver singles to her name. She is also indisputably one of the UK's premier songwriters. Her songs have amassed over 3 billion streams, having written for some of the world’s biggest artists including: John Legend, Ellie Goulding, Khalid, David Guetta, Diplo, and Beyonce. In 2019 she was awarded The BMI Impact Award in recognition of her 'ground-breaking artistry, creative vision and impact on the future of music.
During the summer of 2021, her cries of frustration for not being able to release her album were heard worldwide, leading to a mutual separation from her label and allowing her to carve her own path. Having made her public tirade, followed by her personal 'declaration of independence', Raye in effect has obligated herself to deliver the ground-breaking first album that her 2019 BMI award prophesied. In 2022 she was nominated for the Ivors Songwriter of the year, landed R1 Brits List, made her debut solo TV performance on Jools Holland and made the face of Spotify's November Equal campaign. On February 3rd, 2023, RAYE will release her debut My 21st Century Blues. This is RAYE part two. It's RAYE on her own terms. -It's the RAYE of old, but reloaded. These are songs made by RAYE, for RAYE, but within that they're for everyone who has faced and overcome adversity. They're also anthems for other women in the industry, or stuck in a cycle of misogyny.
RAYE / MY 21ST CENTURY BLUES
- Oscar Winning Tears
- Hard Out Here
- Black Mascara
- Escapism (featuring 070 Shake)
- Mary Jane
- The Thrill Is Gone
- Ice Cream Man
- Flip a Switch
- Body Dysmorphia
- Environmental Anxiety
- Five Star Hotels (featuring Mahalia)
- Worth It
- Buss It Down
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.