Details: Double 200gm vinyl LP pressing. From Sam Cooke's teenage debut as a full fledged member of the legendary Soul Stirrers in 1951 through his career as a rhythm and blues phenomenon thanks to the recordings for which he is acknowledged as the progenitor of Soul music. His hit songs, most of which he wrote, went on to become pop standards, enduring to this day. Sam Cooke's amazing body of work is encapsulated in SAM COOK: PORTRAIT OF a LEGEND 1957-64, the ultimate Sam Cooke greatest hits package.
- Touch the Hem of His Garment
- You Send Me
- Only Sixteen
- (I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons
- Just for You
- Win Your Love for Me
- Everybody Loves to Cha Cha Cha
- Bring It on Home to Me
- Nothing Can Change This Love
- Sugar Dumpling
- (Ain't That) Good News
- Meet Me at Mary's Place
- Twistin' the Night Away
- Tennessee Waltz
- I'll Come Running Back to You
- You Were Made for Me
- Sad Mood
- (What a) Wonderful World
- Chain Gang
- Summer Time
- Little Red Rooster
- Another Saturday Night
- Good Times
- Having a Party
- That's Where It's at
- A Change Is Gonna Come
- Jesus Gave Me Water
- Soul (Hidden Track)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.