Edition: Limited Edition Smoke Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Music on Vinyl
Details: Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on smoke coloured 180-gram audiophile vinyl in a gatefold sleeve. Features guest appearances by members of Taking Back Sunday, Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Underoath and cover art by Jeff Smith, creator of the multiple award-winning comic series "Bones." In 2000, Max Bernis formed the American rock band Say Anything together with some friends. Up until 2018, when the band went on a hiatus, they released eight studio albums. In 2007 they released their third studio album In Defense of the Genre. Bernis mentioned on the album that "musically, it's different, more mature and somewhat more cohesive and poppy, but darker in a whole different way".
- Disc 1 -
1 Skinny, Mean Man
2 No Soul
3 That Is Why
4 Surgically Removing the Tracking Device
5 This Is F*Ing Ecstasy
6 The Church Channel
7 Shiksa (Girlfriend)
8 Baby Girl, I'm a Blur
9 Retarded in Love
10 People Like You Are Why People Like Me Exist
11 Died a Jew
12 An Insult to the Dead
13 Sorry, Dudes. My Bad
14 Spay Me
- Disc 2 -
1 In Defense of the Genre
2 The Truth Is, You Should Lie with Me
3 The Word You Wield
5 About Falling
6 You're the Wanker, If Anyone Is
8 We Killed It
9 Have at Thee!
10 Hangover Song
11 Goodbye Young Tutor, You've Now Outgrown Me
12 I Used to Have a Heart
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.