Details: SKRILLEX / QUEST FOR FIRE / Skrillex releases his highly anticipated album Quest For Fire after having a monumental run of performances and releases this year including sold out pop-ups in NYC at Good Room and Le Poisson Rouge along with a Madison Square Garden show. The Grammy award winning musician enlists help from fellow pioneering artists such as Fred again.., Four Tet, Jamie XX, Dylan Brady, & more, further etching his name as one of dance music's greats. With his first release of the year "Rumble" featuring Fred again.., & Flowdan having garnered major accolades the other songs on this album follow it's lead and remain nothing less than extraordinary. Appearances from some of Skrillex's most forward-thinking friends are seen throughout the project on tracks such as "Ratata" featuring pop-culture icon Missy Elliot and "A Street I Know" featuring the eclectic Eli Keszler. Other collaborators include Sleepnet, Noisia, Josh Pan, Porter Robinson, Bibi Bourelly, Joker, Starrah, and Nai Barghouti resulting in one of Skrillex's most club oriented and masterful bodies of work to date. VINYL LP
- Leave Me Like This - By Skrillex ; Bobby Raps
- RATATA - By Skrillex Missy Elliott ; Mr. Oizo
- Tears - By Skrillex Joker ; Sleepnet
- Rumble - By Skrillex Fred again.. ; Flowdan
- XENA - By Skrillex ; Nai Barghouti
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.