Edition: Limited Edition Clear Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Roadrunner Records
Details: SLIPKNOT stands out as one of history’s most impactful and culturally significant hard rock entities. Since first landing in 1999, the group has garnered 11 platinum and 38 gold record certifications worldwide with its 2008 offering All Hope Is Gone debuting at #1 in seven countries-including the U.S. They’ve covered magazines ranging from Rolling Stone and SPIN to Guitar World and Billboard and earned a GRAMMY Award for “Best Metal Performance” as well as numerous accolades from Kerrang!, Revolver Golden Gods, NME, Metal Hammer Golden Gods, and more. Live, they’ve decimated stages everywhere from Rock In Rio to Soundwave in addition to launching their own international festival experience KNOTFEST.
2. The Dying Song (Time To Sing)
3. The Chapeltown Rag
7. Medicine For The Dead
11. De Sade
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.