Details: Originally released in 1984 in abridged form on the independent Aura Records label, Packet of Three kicked off the third chapter of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Steve Marriott's legendary career, after two decades fronting the Small Faces and Humble Pie. This live album captures a smokin' set at Dingwalls in London, with Marriott in spectacular voice and the power trio format spotlighting his underrated guitar playing across a set of Small Faces and Humble Pie classics, blues standards, and covers. Packet of Three is the only official live album from this era, produced and promoted by Marriott. This 2 LP reissue adds 6 bonus tracks that did not feature on the original 1984 single LP, presenting the complete concert on vinyl for the first time. Includes revealing liner notes by Ralph Chapman drawing upon newly conducted interviews with surviving Packet of Three bandmate Jim Leverton and Aura Records head Aaron Sixx.
- What'cha Gonna Do About It
- Fool for a Pretty Face
- Shame Shame Shame
- Bad Moon Rising
- The Cockney Rhyme
- All Shook Up
- The Fixer
- All or Nothing
- Five Long Years
- Thirty Days in the Hole
- I Don't Need No Doctor
- Big Train Stop at Memphis
- Walkin' the Dog
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.