Edition: Black Vinyl
Publisher: Pure Noise
Details: Inspired by both energetic pop-punk and the wistfulness of classic emo acts, Walnut Creek, California punk quintet The Story So Far formed in 2007. The founding lineup included vocalist Parker Cannon, guitarists Kevin Geyer and Kevin Ambrose, drummer Ryan Torf, and bassist Kelen Capener. Ambrose left the band in 2010, and was replaced by William Levy. The group signed with Pure Noise Records and released it's debut full-length, Under Soil and Dirt, in 2011. Amid a heavy touring schedule, they also managed to release multiple EPs and split releases before offering up their second album, What You Don't See, in 2013. It spent a week on the Billboard 200 at number 46, a feat outdone by their eponymous 2015 LP, which reached number 23. They returned to the studio in the spring of 2017 to record their fourth album, which was teased by the single "Out of It" that September.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.