Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Before now this variant was exclusively sold in Invada's UK store, but the great people at Invada were nice enough to let us have a few copies to sell to fans in the states. This is a one-off pressing and when they are gone they are gone.
This incredible score has been re-pressed for 2022 on beautiful orange "ghostly effect" vinyl. The vinyl comes housed in an extra thick 425g heavyweight gatefold sleeve. A printed insert is included which features additional artwork and credits.
With its pillowy synth-pads and rich textures, the soundtrack to Volume 2 seamlessly wanders through the 80s world of Stranger Things, breeding an unthreatening serenity with a gentle shift toward a darker mood. By track 11, listeners are plunged into a nightmare before they even have time to blink; a change pulled off with uncanny grace. The score effectively taps into a unique, strange world of terror and springs it upon the audience with a considered precision. This soundtrack is instantly reminiscent of works by John Carpenter, Tangerine Dream and Vangelis, whilst also delving into the ambience of Aphex Twin and more modern composers such as Cliff Martinez.
Vol. 1 available for purchase here
1.Hopper Sneaks In
2.I Know What I Saw
3.Rolling Out The Pool
9.Walking Down The Tracks
11.Speak Of The Devil
16.Talking To Australia
17.Night Of The Seventh
18.See Any Rain?
19.Coffee & Contemplation
20.Inside The Black Room
21.Starts To Rain
22.Eleven Is Gone
23.Time For A 187
24.Something In The House
28.They Found Us
32.What Do You Know
33.It’s Not My Boy
34.Something In The Wall
36.Leap Of Faith
38.Breaking And Entering
39.Stranger Things (Extended)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.