Edition: Hopeless Records
Details: Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the pop punk band. Taking Back Sunday are back with their sixth studio album and their first since joining Hopeless. The band returns with their classic sound that continues to resonate with fans. Taking Back Sunday have been working on the album since May with two different producers and completed a portion of the record at Rancho Recordo with producer and long-time sound engineer Marc Jacob Hudson (Saves the Day, the Sellers.) They headed to Long Island to finish up with Mike Sapone (Brand New, O'Brother) who also worked with them on the Demos for TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
2 Flicker, Fade
3 Stood a Chance
4 All the Way
5 Beat Up Car
6 It Takes More
7 They Don't Have Any Friends
8 Better Homes and Gardens
9 Like You Do
10 We Were Younger Then
11 Nothing at All
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.