Edition: Double Vinyl
Publisher: Dirty Hit
Details: Double vinyl LP pressing in special packaging. 2018 release, the third studio album by British rock band The 1975. A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships was produced by band members Matthew Healy and George Daniel, and is the band's first album to not be produced by regular collaborator, Mike Crossey. Following the release of the band's second album, I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It, Healy announced the album with a working title of Music for Cars, sharing the name with the band's third extended play, although it was later clarified that Music for Cars was an "era" for the band, rather than a single album. The band have released five singles from the album: "Give Yourself a Try", "Love It If We Made It", "TooTimeTooTimeTooTime", "Sincerity Is Scary" and "It's Not Living (If It's Not with You)".
1 The 1975
2 Give Yourself a Try [Explicit]
4 How to Draw / Petrichor
5 Love It If We Made It [Explicit]
6 Be My Mistake
7 Sincerity Is Scary [Explicit]
8 I Like America & America Likes Me
9 The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme [Explicit]
10 Inside Your Mind
11 It's Not Living (If It's Not with You)
12 Surrounded By Heads and Bodies
14 I Couldn't Be More in Love
15 I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.