Details: Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. It has been remastered from original analog tapes by Keven Reeves to 192kHz 24-bit audio and then cut on copper plates using Abbey Road Mastering's Direct Metal Mastering (DMM) lathe. The original artwork has been faithfully reproduced. Eat A Peach is the third studio album from the Allman Brothers. Produced by Tom Dowd, the album was released on February 12, 1972. Following their artistic and commercial breakthrough with the release of the live album At Fillmore East (1971), The Allman Brothers Band got to work on their third studio album. Many in the band were struggling, however, with heroin addictions, and checked into rehab to confront these problems. Shortly after leaving rehab, group leader and founder Duane Allman was killed in a motorcycle accident in the band's home of Macon, Georgia thus making it the final album to feature the guitarist. Eat a Peach was a mix of studio recordings-both with and without Duane Allman-and recordings from the band's famed 1971 Fillmore East performances. Eat a Peach was an immediate success and peaked at #4 on Billboard's Top 200 Pop Albums chart. The album was later certified platinum and remains a top seller in the band's discography.
- Ain't Wastin' Time No More
- Le Brers in a Minor
- Mountain Jam
- One Way Out
- Trouble No More
- Stand Back
- Blue Sky
- Little Martha
- Mountain Jam Cont'd [Theme from "First There Is a Mountain")
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.