Details: Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2020 release. The Third Gleam marks a return to their roots for The Avett Brothers, both sonically and in form with Seth and Scott playing as a trio with longtime bassist Bob Crawford. While recorded ahead of the pandemic and the social reform movements that have swept the nation, the eight-song collection captures the band's personal experiences and perspectives on themes that are undeniably universal and timely: isolation, gun violence, incarceration, historical prejudice, and mortality, along with resilience, love, faith, hope and redemption. Twelve years in the making, the third installment of their ongoing Gleam series sees the brothers continuing to share what's on their minds and in their hearts as their lives, relationships, and the world around them continue to evolve, and offering a speck of light gleaming in what appears to be a relatively long and dark night.
- I Should've Spent the Day with My Family
- Prison to Heaven
- Back Into the Light
- Women Like You
- Untitled #4
- I Go to My Heart
- The Fire
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.