Details: Limited reissue double 180-gram vinyl LP pressing. It's been a hard day's night, but you'll feel fine 8 days a week with this reissued vinyl ticket to ride. This classic Beatles greatest hits double album spans the years 1962-1966 (AKA the Red collection), has been cut from the original analog masters and the packaging is true to the original cover art. From early mop tops to the dawn of psychedelia, John, Paul, Ringo and George revolutionize rock 'n' roll with songs such as "Love Me Do," "Please, Please Me," "From Me To You," "Day Tripper," "Yellow Submarine" and many more.
- Love Me Do
- Please Please Me
- From Me to You
- She Loves You
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- All My Loving
- Can't Buy Me Love
- A Hard Day's Night
- And I Love Her
- Eight Days a Week
- I Feel Fine
- Ticket to Ride
- You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
- We Can Work It Out
- Day Tripper
- Drive My Car
- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
- Nowhere Man
- In My Life
- Paperback Writer
- Eleanor Rigby
- Yellow Submarine
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.