Details: Limited edition 180-gram, audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Fab Four comes housed in replicated artwork. The Beatles were just about to make their big transition from mop-topped British Invaders to the innovators of psychedelic rock in the mid- to late-1960s on 1965's "Rubber Soul." The mega hit "Drive My Car" is the classic Beatle romantic rocker, but darker songs such as "Nowhere Man" and "Think for Yourself" creep into the lineup. "Michelle" is another romantic ballad that won the Lennon & McCartney team a Grammy. This vinyl pressing contains the 2009 digital remaster of the album, making it sound more vibrant and electrifying than ever before.
- Drive My Car
- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
- You Won't See Me
- Nowhere Man
- Think for Yourself
- The Word/Michelle
- What Goes On/Girl
- I'm Looking Through You
- In My Life/Wait
- If I Needed Someone
- Run for Your Life
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.