Details: "Intimate acoustic folk anchored by butter-smooth close-harmony vocals and minimalist-yet-sophisticated arrangements" - Rolling Stone Country "wonderful... fabulous old-time playing and sibling harmony." - NPR "natural harmonies and evocative lyricism that reflect a timeless sound and spirit." - Relix "soulful folk" - BillboardAvailable in Limited Edtion Green Vinyl. Brooklyn's The Brother Brothers will release their sophomore album Calla Lily on April 16th. CALLA LILY is the follow-up to real-life siblings The Moss Brothers' debut album, Some People I Know, which garnered praise from tastemakers including NPR, Billboard and Rolling Stone Country. The album's lead single, "On the Road Again," sets mood of the album and showcases the brothers' warm, immediate harmonies. Ironically, the Moss brothers wrote "On The Road Again" - a quintessential road that explores the life of the touring musician and speaks to one's longing for the road - before the pandemic hit; it's a paean to the connection and company of that diasporic artist community forged across stages, festival grounds, and long, winding roads. The music video for "On The Road Again" kicks off with the brothers leaving New York City in the tour van and features a convoy of whimsical animated creatures who are along for the ride, culminating in a cartoon concert along the Hudson River. David Moss says of the track: "There's no denying that life in motion can leave a person lonesome or aimless, but so can sitting still. The same part of our beings that gets homesick aches for life on the road. This song's an exploration of that duality - a celebration and a lamentation in one." CALLA LILY was produced and mixed by GRAMMY-nominated Ryan Hadlock (The Lumineers, Brandi Carlile, Vance Joy) at Bear Creek Studios in Woodinville, Washington and mastered by Grammy-nominated Phillip Shaw Bova (Andy Shauf, Father John Misty).
- On the Road Again
- The Calla Lily Song
- The Road Runner Song
- The Chase
- A Poquito Doina
- Waiting for a Star to Fall
- Seein' Double
- My Holy Way
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.