Details: It took The Feelies six years to create the Good Earth, their follow-up album to Crazy Rhythms. The album was co-produced by Feelies co-captains Glenn Mercer and Bill Million along with REM's Peter Buck who was a Feelies admirer since his days as a record store clerk. The Good Earth was an early release on Coyote Records the label started by Steve Fallon of Maxwell's in Hoboken where the group became one of the club's most popular acts. The Good Earth featured the line-up that continues to this day. The album is an interesting mix of layered acoustic and electric guitars and their signature percussion sound. Bonus material including demos, b-sides and new live recordings will be included via download cards inserted in the LP and CD versions.
- On the Roof
- The High Road
- The Last Roundup
- Slipping (Into Something)
- When Company Comes
- Let's Go
- Two Rooms
- The Good Earth
- Tomorrow Today
- Slow Down
- She Said She Said
- Sedan Delivery
- Slipping (Into Something) [Live]
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.