Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Henceforth & Hooray – it is to be declared herein, that iam8bit has teamed up with the marvelous maniacs, The Game Band (not a musical band) and another equally lovely band, “the garages” (an actual musical band), to produce our MOST AMBITIOUS VINYL SOUNDTRACK EVER. Said wax & groove artifact is regarding the ongoing cultural event phenomenon known as Blaseball, which prior to this record manifesting into existence, had a reputation for containing absolutely no audio at all. But now, thanks to The Garages, a soundtrack has been concocted, themed upon the historically significant “DISCIPLINE Era,” which was allegedly also the first era, inspiring the multi-dozen-member Garages ensemble to write a whole bunch of songs about it, including the global smash hits “The Ballad of the Unremarkable Derrick Kreuger” and “In The Feedback” – each of which have been listened to so many times, the internet gave up counting. This album is so freakin’ good, y’all!
- The Return
- A Horrible Mistake We Will Make Again and Again
- The First Ain't the Last
- The Ballad of Unremarkable Derrick Krueger
- Fight Gods
- Nut Economy
- In My Arms
- Beautiful Day
- In the Feedback
- Go Deify Yourself
- Into the Void
- Ruby Tuesday
- No Half Measures
- Boss Battle I
- Morning is Coming
- We May Not Look Like Much
- Boss Battle II
- Godspeed Reprise
- Everyone That's Left
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.